When studying a country – any country, region, or ethnic group – it’s handy to use a ‘menu’ for the children or you to follow and select from.
- This ‘country study’ chart I’ve done is flexible and comprehensive enough to serve as a framework for a make-your-own lapbook on any country or region.
country-study – pdf, one page grid
- Then scour your local public libraries and online at google.
Try: lapbook SUBJECT OR free lapbook SUBJECT.
- We’ve just done India so typed in “lapbook India” OR “unit study India” OR “lesson plan India” – so much out there.
- Search with other words eg. clothes food religion
- Also check out Google images – click open photo and right click save a few to decorate the lapbook.